vrijdag 22 mei 2015

Lacy Sunshine Video of Amira


Goodmorning everyone,

Today i wanna show you a card with the lovely Amira from Lacy Sunshine .
You can find her under the link.

I make a Twisted Easel card and its soooo fun to do. I used papers from the local store, and a dies behind Amira from Nellie Snellen.
I coloured Amira with my Copic Markers.
The lace is from my stash.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves are dies from Joy Crafts.

I make a video as well.
You can find it under the link


Amira Arabian Nights by Astrid


at Lacy Sunshine Confectionary TV

I hope you like it.

Astrid


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Je kaart is prachtig Astrid! Ik vind het kant dat je gebruikt hebt ook super mooi en een leuk model kaart.
    Fijne Pinksteren!

    Liefs,
    Wendy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige kaart Astrid.
    Groetjes Trudy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous Easle Card and Beautful Colours and colouring is Perfect.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen